When you are looking for the Best Oil For Hyundai Elantra, you have no choice but to rely on the experts’ advise. We have analyzed total 55121 reviews available online for Oil For Hyundai Elantra and picked the 10 Finest and Best Oil For Hyundai Elantra for you. It was not easy to short list the ideal Oil For Hyundai Elantra from lots of products, but we've tried to make sure that you get only the Best Oil For Hyundai Elantra from our suggestions. Check our listings what is decked up only with the Top Oil For Hyundai Elantra.
A list of 10 best Oil For Hyundai Elantra on the Market
You can trust our reviews for the oil for hyundai elantra. We have worked hard to list the Best Oil For Hyundai Elantra to make it easier for you to choose the right one. We also ranked the selected top 10 oil for hyundai elantra and rated them accordingly. Hope this article will help you to finalize your purchase decision of oil for hyundai elantra.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 oil for hyundai elantra
|1||Bosch 3312 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter for Select Acura MDX||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Engine Oil Pan and Drain Plug Replacement for Hyundai Elantra Tiburon Tucson Kia Spectra Soul Sportage 2.0L||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Dorman 917-437 Engine Oil Dipstick Compatible with Select Hyundai / Kia Models||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Dorman 264-564 Engine Oil Pan for Select Hyundai Elantra Models||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||K&N Premium Oil Filter: Designed to Protect your Engine: Compatible with Select HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/MAZDA Vehicle Models (See Product Description for Full List of Compatible Vehicles)||9||Buy on Amazon|
|6||YCT OCV Oil Control Variable Valve Timing VVT Solenoid Fits 24355-23770 917-207 For Hyundai Elantra Tiburon Tucson Kia Soul Spectra Spectra5 Sportage 2.0L||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||ACDelco GM Original Equipment PF1127 Engine Oil Filter||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Purolator L14459 Premium Engine Protection Spin On Oil Filter||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||ECOGARD S11830 Premium Cartridge Engine Oil Filter for Synthetic Oil Fits Hyundai Accent 1.6L 2020-2021||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||GENUINE Oil Filter For Hyundai Accent Elantra Sonata Kia Optima||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Bosch 3312 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter for Select Acura MDX, RL, TL, Buick, Dodge, Honda Accord, Civic...
- Engine Oil Pan and Drain Plug Replacement for Hyundai Elantra Tiburon Tucson Kia Spectra Soul Sportage...
- Dorman 917-437 Engine Oil Dipstick Compatible with Select Hyundai / Kia Models
- Dorman 264-564 Engine Oil Pan for Select Hyundai Elantra Models
- K&N Premium Oil Filter: Designed to Protect your Engine: Compatible with Select HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/MAZDA...
- YCT OCV Oil Control Variable Valve Timing VVT Solenoid Fits 24355-23770 917-207 For Hyundai Elantra Tiburon...
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment PF1127 Engine Oil Filter
- Purolator L14459 Premium Engine Protection Spin On Oil Filter
- ECOGARD S11830 Premium Cartridge Engine Oil Filter for Synthetic Oil Fits Hyundai Accent 1.6L 2020-2021...
- GENUINE Oil Filter For Hyundai Accent Elantra Sonata Kia Optima
1. Bosch 3312 Premium FILTECH Oil Filter for Select Acura MDX
- Bosch recommends the use of Castrol motor oil
- Exclusive FILTECH media technology screens out more harmful contaminants for greater engine protection.
- Strong steel base plates and housings prevent warpage, leaks, and poor fit
- Silicone anti-drainback valve ensures a supply of clean oil when the vehicle is started
- High lubricity gasket design provides a tight seal, yet allows for easy removal
- Acura: 88-99 Integra, 01-02 MDX, 95-03 TL; Dodge: 91-96 Stealth, 01-05 Stratus; Honda: 82-99 Accord, 84-99 Civic, 97-99 CR-V, 03-04 Pilot, 00-09 S200; Hyundai: 95-18 Accent, 92-19 Elantra, 10-14 Genesis Coupe, 18 Kona, 89-18 Sonata;.
- Isuzu: 02-04 Axiom, 91-04 Rodeo, 84-02 Trooper; Kia: 10-18 Forte, 01-10 Magentis, 01-18 Optima, 10-18 Soul: Mitsubishi: 10-12 Eclipse, 07 Outlander, 98-90 Sigma; Subaru: 13-17 BRZ, 11 Forester, 08-19 Legacy, 01-19 Outback, 08-14 Trebeca, 15-19 WRX.
2. Engine Oil Pan and Drain Plug Replacement for Hyundai Elantra Tiburon Tucson Kia Spectra Soul Sportage 2.0L
- Premium Material: YHTAUTO Affordable and Prime Engine Oil Pan is Precisely Manufactured with High Quality Aluminum Material, Designed to Keep Engine Healthy and to Prolong the Life of Engine Oil.
- Direct Fit: Replacement for Hyundai Elantra 2001-2006, 2007-2010(California Emissions), Tiburon 2003-2008, Tucson 2005-2009—L4 2.
- Direct Fit: Replacement for Kia Soul 2010 2011, Spectra 2004-2009, Spectra5 2005-2009, Sportage 2005-2010.
- Note: Product Includes Drain Plug, but Without Gasket or Seal
- Reference Number: 264-605, HYP06A, 21520-23601, 21520-23602, 21520-23603, 21520-23604, 2152023601, 2152023602, 2152023603, 2152023604, 14169295, 311-58641.
3. Dorman 917-437 Engine Oil Dipstick Compatible with Select Hyundai / Kia Models
- Ideal replacement – this engine oil dipstick matches the fit and function of the original equipment dipstick to ensure a dependable replacement.
- Quality construction – this dipstick is made of the same materials as the original equipment dipstick for reliable service.
- Cost effective – this part offers original equipment quality at a competitive price
- Quality tested – this part has undergone material testing to ensure durability
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool.
4. Dorman 264-564 Engine Oil Pan for Select Hyundai Elantra Models
- Stamped steel construction ensures long lasting durability
- High strength coating prevents rust
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- Cost-effective – has similar performance to part that originally came on vehicle, but is priced far below getting replacement from dealership.
- Ensure FIT – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon garage.
5. K&N Premium Oil Filter: Designed to Protect your Engine: Compatible with Select HYUNDAI/KIA/HONDA/MAZDA Vehicle Models (See Product Description for Full List of Compatible Vehicles)
- HIGH FLOW RATES: Designed to provide exceptional flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine.
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils.
- EXTENSIVELY TESTED: Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity and burst strength
- EASY TO REMOVE: Fast and easy Wrench-Off removal
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Heavy-duty canister for outstanding durability
- NO-HASSLE WARRANTY: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- HIGH CAPACITY: Withstand the longer service intervals now recommended by some vehicle manufacturers
- PROTECT YOUR ENGINE: Pleated synthetic-blend filtration media removes most harmful contaminants
6. YCT OCV Oil Control Variable Valve Timing VVT Solenoid Fits 24355-23770 917-207 For Hyundai Elantra Tiburon Tucson Kia Soul Spectra Spectra5 Sportage 2.0L
- Part Number Fitment: 24355-23800 24355-23770
- Please confirm your car model and the OE of the part before purchasing to avoid buying the wrong.
- Please confirm your part picture before purchasing to avoid buying the wrong.
- It could correctly replace the original part.
- Thank you!
7. ACDelco GM Original Equipment PF1127 Engine Oil Filter
- Equipped with 98% multi-pass filtering efficiency at 25-30 microns for excellent filtering capabilities.
- Has a cellulose media that traps particles 1/3 the width of human hair to help ensure a clean supply of oil to engine components.
- Has a burst-strength five times greater than most engine oil operating pressures after the oil reaches operating temperatures (as long as the normal engine oil operating pressure is not greater than 51psi), for enhanced durability.
- Meets application coverage for 98% of all cars, light duty trucks, and sport utility vehicles, both foreign and domestic, to fit a wide range of vehicles.
- Some ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts may have formerly appeared as GM Genuine Parts (OE) or ACDelco Professional.
- ACDelco GM Original Equipment parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors.
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle.
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
8. Purolator L14459 Premium Engine Protection Spin On Oil Filter
- Up to 5,000 miles (or as specified by OE) of engine protection
- 96.5% dirt removal power
- Multi-fiber, high-density media
- Anti-drainback valve protects against dry starts and oil leaks
- Bypass valve and metal center tube allow for optimum oil flow
9. ECOGARD S11830 Premium Cartridge Engine Oil Filter for Synthetic Oil Fits Hyundai Accent 1.6L 2020-2021
- COMPATIBLE with Hyundai Accent 1.
- REPLACES HYUNDAI 26350-2M000, WIX WL10473
- OPTIMIZED TO FILTER SYNTHETIC OILS.
- BUILT TO PROVIDE LONG-LASTING ENGINE PROTECTION with 2X the filtration capacity compared to conventional oil filters.
- GREATER ENGINE PROTECTION screens out 99% of harmful engine contaminants such as carbon, sand, dust, and bits of metal before they enter your engine.
10. GENUINE Oil Filter For Hyundai Accent Elantra Sonata Kia Optima
- Other Part Number:26300-35501, 26300-35A00, 26300-35502, 26300-3E010
- Country/Region of Manufacture:Korea, Republic of
- Brand: Hyundai
- Made in Korea
Oil For Hyundai Elantra Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Oil For Hyundai Elantra stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Oil For Hyundai Elantra in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Oil For Hyundai Elantra for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Oil For Hyundai Elantra Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Oil For Hyundai Elantra in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Oil For Hyundai Elantra currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t. Top Oil For Hyundai Elantra brands try to offer some unique features that make them stand out in the crowd. Thus hopefully, you’ll find one ideal product or another in our list.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Oil For Hyundai Elantra based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Oil For Hyundai Elantra before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Oil For Hyundai Elantra they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Oil For Hyundai Elantra, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Oil For Hyundai Elantra before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Oil For Hyundai Elantra will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Oil For Hyundai Elantra if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Oil For Hyundai Elantra on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.